Friday, April 17, 2009

Jolly Ol' England


According to google analytics I have some readers in England.......just curious to find out who they are. Maybe some people from Rio Tinto??

If you're willing, I'd like to know who you are.......

This is a pic of Sharky. The name of my truck. There are 3 Malgaches inside, but I doubt you can see them.

Also, it may rain this weekend.......so I might not have any amazing adventures this weekend. However, I wanna visit the Berenty lemur preserve in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Yep its me reading from Jolly Old England not so jolly at the moment (worked in FD 1996) wish I was back - do you know of any jobs going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not aware of anything.......but I'm not in the loop concerning that, plus Rio is trying to cut costs. I'd just check riotinto.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your truck is one of a kind the ministre drive except their license plate would be different. I guess that's the kind you need to drive in remote places around FD. From looking at your pics, I have to go to there when I come visit again someday.

    ReplyDelete