Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daily Life


So, I better post something today or everyone will stop reading......which may be a good thing.

I basically have a routine here. Wake up around 6:20, eat breakfast at the hotel (which can be hit and miss). They have pretty decent crepes (NOT crapes), but the pastries are super thick.....not light and fluffy like french ones.

Then work from 7:30 to 4:30ish. The crappy part is that I'm stuck in my little cubicle all day in front of my computer for now. However, we should start having meetings for the implementation project. That will be a nice change, I think.

Then back home, getting in around 5ish. Then relax or swim........dinner (usually at the hotel, but tonight I'm gonna try a place called Coco Beach.).....then more time on the computer studying for my CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist) exam or writing my Masters thesis.

I spend way too much time on a computer.............

Then rinse and repeat.

The weekends, I can sleep in and go the beach or hiking.

That pic took FOREVER to load...........

1 comment:

  1. Is that your hand in the picture? Did you really feed it?

    ReplyDelete