Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend update


Sounds like a SNL skit or something...........so I changed hotels to the Azura hotel. Bad idea. I was getting kind of tired of the same thing everyday, so I wanted a change. Well, the new hotel's pool is disgusting and the their internet doesn't work. So, I think I'll ask to change back this week. I'm sure the lady at work that takes care of that stuff will be pleased with me.

I thought I was going to go for a hike with a friend from work, but she called and said she was sick Friday night. Instead of going for a hike, I grabbed Sharky and tried to find a thing called "ile des portugais". I guess its the first settlement in Madagascar. However, I couldn't really find it.

Instead I ended up taking some road that turned into a super sandy road, so I stopped and turned around. I didn't want to get stuck in the sand.

Then I went back the way I came and took a right and headed around this big lake here. The lake ends at the ocean. Its pretty cool and desolate. There's just sand and water, no vegetation right there.

Hopefully next week I can go to the national park and do some hiking.

Also, I don't proof-read this stuff........so I don't care if there are typos or mistakes or whatever.

1 comment: