Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surfing

I tried surfing on Saturday.........yeah, it's much, much more difficult than it looks. The first problem, of many, I think was the type of board they gave me. It was a short board, about 6 feet long. I think I really need a long board, since I've never tried before. So, now I have to find a long board......hmmmmmmm, not too likely. I may end up just body boarding and calling it good. It's not like I can surf once I get back to UT.

Good news: no sharks. Even though it would be kind of cool to see one, of course not while I'm surfing. Internet is super, super slow today, so no pic yet.......

4 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I got up the first time I went surfing. Just saying.... that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the best way to get a cheap flight to FD?
    Trying to get down in August

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I don't think cheap flights exist to FD. You have to fly through Tana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heard that flights were coming in from reunion?

    ReplyDelete