Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekly Update


Honestly.......I don't have much to post about. Work is work.....and I need a vacation. Actually, I'm planning a trip to La Reunion (not to be confused with a family reunion), Diego in the north and another place that I can't pronounce or remember how to spell.

Rained all weekend.......so, didn't do much. I like this french restaurant in town called Mirana (that's the guy's wife's name, his name is Bernard). I eat there often, about twice a week. He has a daughter, aged about 7 and she's kind of crazy. She won't leave me alone when I eat, tries to drink out of my glass, etc. etc.

However, the 26th is a holiday, so I'm going to Berenty to see the lemurs, etc. I should have cool pics, stories, etc.

Picture is from Lavanono again. This "group" came and sang for us, with the homemade guitar and I even danced with them.

2 comments:

  1. We won't confuse it with the family reunion, because you already missed that. I wish I could have seen you dancing with that group. Pretty sure I've never seen you dance in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how my life has been so crazy that i forgot you had a blog! whoopsies! Looks like you're LOVING Madagascar! Now I want to see a picture of a zebra! Les

    ReplyDelete